Navigating and Scoping views is a real essential to Revit user. the more fast and easy the more productivity we get.
- you can scope (Section Box Crop View) to any Element or by selection.
- if you know Element ID just type it and it will hunt getting it for you.
- Draw a rectangle you will get view cropped to the size you defined. (Plan and Section View Only)
- Do you have a linked Model. Yes you can Crop to any element in a linked model.
So what so Special:
- If you are on a 3D View, You can store the resulting image so you can write a note to remind you with something.
- Not only that Get me that view back again by Synchronizing the current Active 3D View.
- aaah! … It is Free.
Is it helpfull? ?!!
Download from here
Supports Revit 2014,2015,2016.
Ps: Don’t forget to Hold ALT before starting the application to Check for new Update.